Christ-St. Peter Lutheran School exists to provide a high-quality, Christ-centered education that inspires academic excellence and prepares our students for lives of Christian service.
Christ-St.Peter Accepts Milwaukee and Wisconsin Voucher Students as well as Traditional Tuition Paying Families.
- We are here to assist you with enrollment by phone (Mr. Bravo at 414-335-7388) or in person at 2229 W. Greenfield Ave.
- The Income limits for a family to participate can be found on 2024-2025 MPCP & WPCP Income Limits on the DPI website.
- If you do not qualify for the Milwaukee or Wisconsin Parental Choice Programs, please contact the school office to learn more about our traditional tuition options.
- Open enrollment for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program is typically the 1st-20th of each month beginning in February through August. Open enrollment for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program is February 1st to April 16th.
Steps to Enroll
Beginning February 1, complete DPI Requirements with the online parent application.
Bring the following items to Christ-St.Peter.
- Allowed Residency Documents
- Current Wage Statement
- Utility Bill
- Lease Agreement
- Tax Bill
- Government Issued Letter
- Verification of Income Documents (new students)
- Last Year's Taxes (if filed)
- Your W-2 Form (Wage and Tax Statement)
- If You Have No Taxable Income and Receive Government Subsidies, Bring:
- Food Share Information
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Letter
- Wisconsin Works Cash Benefits (W2) Statement
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Rent Assistance Document
- Student in the Foster Care/Kinship Program Needs to Provide Proof of Participation- No Other Income Verification is Required.